Medical Treatment Visa

  • This visa enables you to come to Australia on temporary basis to get Medical Treatment or accompany a person coming for treatment who needs care, Donate Organs etc.

Bridging Visas

  • You get granted these visas only when you apply for a substantive visa and all of these have different conditions imposed on them.

E-Visitor(651) Visa

  • This visa enables you to come to Australia on temporary basis only if you have an ETA eligible passport.

Investor Retirement (subclass 405) visa

  • If you want to retire in vibrant and peaceful Australia, are 55 years of age and have minimum $55000 income per year and can make a designated investment of $75000 and have no dependents, you might be eligible for this visa.

Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa

  • If you are between the age of 18-30 and want to holiday and work for 6 months out of 1 year visa, this is good choice if you are eligible passport holder. You can even get it extended if you have met the criteria.

Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa

  • If you are between 18-31 and want to holiday and work in australia and hold the eligible country passport, you will be eligible for this visa. You need gazetted educational qualifications and functional english for this visa.

Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa

  • This is an Electronic Travel Authority that is available to only certain passport holders. This gets decided in less than 1 day but an agent might be needed for the application. All you need is be outside Australia for this visa to be approved.

Transit (subclass 771) visa

  • This visa is valid for 72 hours while you are transiting outside Australia. You can have your family with you and it costs nothing except your health checks and police checks.

Tourist Visa(600)

Normally lets you stay in Australia for up to 12 months. Your intention must be only a visit. You are not allowed to study for more than 3 months and work in any form. You must have sufficient funds to support yourself throughout the visit including return airfare.

Five Streams in Visitor(600)

  • Tourist - Sole intention must be Tourism Purposes.
  • Business Visitor - To attend conferences, seminars and have business negotiations.
  • Family Sponsored - Close Family member can sponsor you who is over 18 and an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible NZ Citizen.
  • Approved Destination - Only for PRC Nationals and under approved travel agents.
  • Frequent Flyer - Initially for PRC nationals and cold be granted for up to 10 years.